Please take a moment to consider a membership with the Suncoast Glass Guild.
Reestablished in 2012, the Suncoast Glass Guild is dedicated to a collective goal—making glass fun, educational, and accessible. The Suncoast Glass Guild (SGG) welcomes all who have a passion for glass; membership is open to all who are interested. Benefits of membership in the Suncoast Glass Guild include (but are not limited to):
- Monthly membership meetings with programs featuring local, national and international glass artists representing all aspects of the glass arts.
- Discounts on SGG sponsored workshops and educational events.
- Opportunity to be in the Member’s Gallery featuring your work on this website.
- Link from this website to your own website.
- Member discounts from participating sponsors – Friends of the Guild.
Note: Whether you become a member, or not — please subscribe to our newsletter. We don’t sign you up automatically, as some people prefer to not receive email. So we leave that choice, and responsibility to you.
During the past year, your participation and/or donations have:
- Improved our access to glass related educational materials by increasing the number of publications and resources we have available in our membership library.
- Payed the room rental for our monthly meetings.
- Introduced us to new tools, techniques, and products.
- been instrumental in the creation and support of this community of glass artists.
As a member, you join with other individuals who share your enthusiasm and commitment to glass art. You share your experiences and your laughter. You bring your stories, your successes, and your failures. And with that, you create this community.
Our members and our sponsors are the visible embodiment of our commitment to laugh, learn and grow together as we enjoy this beautiful medium. It is through your desire and dedication that our organization flourishes. Your involvement means a great deal to us; without you, we simply would not be.